Here are a few tips to help you prepare before meeting with one of our kitchen designers:
- Identify the style of kitchen you are looking for: classical, modern, country, etc. Consult our projects to guide you.
- Establish in advance the maximum budget for your project.
- Identify the important elements regarding space, style and practicality, as well as the types of accessories you will need.
- Measure your household appliances.
- Draw an approximate scale plan locating walls, windows and obstacles as well as the placement of your household appliances and your sink.